.... this is a fine mess I have gotten myself into Ollie.
Well, actually - not really!! I volunteered to do tech appts this morning and of course ..... once I get there, I will give it somewhere between 100 & 125% but at the moment ..... I can think of a half dozen things I could do if I had my day off!! (yeh I know, poor me)
Well, actually - not really!! I volunteered to do tech appts this morning and of course ..... once I get there, I will give it somewhere between 100 & 125% but at the moment ..... I can think of a half dozen things I could do if I had my day off!! (yeh I know, poor me)The Captain's book is "at the printer" (so to speak) and I have already gotten a couple of nice comments about it (although crafters, by nature are usually sweet about this kinda stuff anyway) I poked around at a few sites but ended up back at Shutterfly.com for it. It's user friendly (important) and had a coupon running that put it in my current willing (ie: ABLE) to spend price range.
Not normally the commercial coerced consumer .... I purchased a "Song Bird" seed sack recently. According to SCOTTS .... their seed attracts a higher percentage of colorful song birds. Since it is pricier .... I will have to decide if it's worth it. The sock is a good test, as it is a minor purchase in comparison to the 20# bags we've been getting!! WE'LL SEE
No comments:
Post a Comment