TODAY (weds) is a day off for me (most of the time) ...... It can often begin with a kiss from my Captain, before he scurries off to feed the kitties. I often dose off, til I hear the pitter-patter (?) of the Captain returning to the bedroom with a latte creation to start my day. By this time, Monkey has already parked herself upon my legs for her (first) morning nap but playfully jumps up & takes off for parts unknown when he nears the bed.
SINCE the Captain is away on business .... the "routine" was a little different this morning- but not too shabby!!
SINCE the Captain is away on business .... the "routine" was a little different this morning- but not too shabby!!I doooo miss the Captain, but life (and scrapping) must go on.
1 comment:
Here here, cant for get the scrappin
Post a Comment