I wanna be a pirate ..... ARGH
I have the "maiden" thing going on already. I seriously thought about the whole royalty thing but those get ups are velveted & brocaded & VERY heavy & our Renn Faire here is in July. (and shade is limited). I particularly like this one. I have bid on a few already ... losing consistantly- but as the faire draws closer, I will be willing to pay more for it than I am right now. Who are they kidding on EBAY when they post something for .01. I am guessing there is some automatic bidding going on that drives the price up by the seller. Most of the time, still fair prices (sometimes better than fair). And I am figuring if that is the case and a person keeps bidding, then finally stops when the price is up there .... then that's when the "2nd chance" email comes!
Of course that is just me being cynical (?) At any rate .... this one looks like it would be a fun pirate wench look!! I'll know in a few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment