Her personality & sense of humor mirrors mine in so many ways that I feel sorry for our hubbys when it's us against them ... as they ALREADY start off behind the eightball! I adore her attitude toward what life throws at you, her appreciation for our little slice of paradise, her ever-cheery attitude, even when she's pissed off about something .... I get it. I get her. She gets me. She is strong in ways I could never measure up to & supportive of those things I do that are foreign to her. We are not a matched set of book ends ..... we are the pages in between that make up the interesting stories. SO- I was not shocked that she brought me a little pwise (as I call them)
from her escapade away ... NOR would I ever expect any thing from her in response to anything I do FOR her ... because I do it without thought. I do it in my own way and I know that is enough for her. She asks even though it's unnecessary, she thanks even though it is not expected, and she gives graciously & generously because it is her nature to do so. She is special to me in so many ways, and not a day goes by that don't look upward and say a little thank you that she is part of my life!! I know it was not the cup- per se, that convinced her that "this one" was for me .... but rather the sentiment written inside of it's rim.
"WHEN WE'RE TOGETHER ... even the coldest day feels warm". To which I say. DITTO JULES!!
No comments:
Post a Comment