oops. we already had the doors off when I got around to taking the before pictures (argh) Keeping in mind that I am NOT comparing myself (in anyway) to a designer ... BUT .... I do know what I like
(and it doesn't "usually"
make people gag, uh, or laugh) ... so, since I first started making this house OUR HOME ... I have wondered WHO'S IDEA it was to install a gray/black/white patterned corian countertop over golden oak cabinets? To me- mixing the cool colors of one with the warm tones of the other, has been oil & vinegar in my veins for a few years. (to the point that I was entering kitchen makeover contests). SO- imagine my comfort & joy to hear that Santa was bringing me new cabinet faces??!!! The pictures don't do it justice. It turned out just as I envisioned AND ... I no longer HATE the countertop!
No comments:
Post a Comment