
TODAY marked the end of the 2011 Christmas perfomances for our Celebration Chorus ..... we celebrated a season well represented, and are looking forward to some well deserved time off to spend the holidays with our families. ALL THIS being said ... I can already feel the LSBSH creeping up within me (lack of singing barbershop harmony). In my short lived career with the women associated with the chorus (& Sweet Adelines) .... I have become attached emotionally on some level with each of them! Because of schedules long ago mapped out, I missed out on the first couple weeks of the seasonal festivities- much to my dismay. SO singing with them numerous times in the past few days has been invigorating and lifted my holiday spirits ! But, with the hectic times coming to an end ... it will make the rest of the year a little more relaxed and focused on grandkids (and my hubby)... and allow some time for fun with friends & family. With 2012 's goals & obligations just around the corner, I'm gonna take some time to .... read my Sept-Dec magazines with coffee in the mornings, do some baking, play in my craft room, & sing aloud as if I'm the soloist at the Met!
No comments:
Post a Comment