married right out of high school and living "happily ever after" .... it took less than 2 years before

I was ready for #1 of what I'd thought would be 3-4 kids. It took near 2 more years before it came to be and BOY WAS I READY. I felt all along that it was going to be a blue swaddled, toe headed, bundle of joy and I was right. (thankfully, since I'd already decorated his nursery) Money was tight, but we (as youngins' ourselves) still thought we had it all .... we found used furniture, refinished it, painted the nursery, recovered the floor .... it was the largest & best looking room in the house at that point! And then,

RIGHT ON TIME, Terry came into the world quietly and has kept a smile on my face or laughter in my heart, almost every day since. Although the "happily ever after" dream didn't quite pan out, and (quite frankly)there have been a few things in my life I would have done differently if given the chance -making the choice to have a child ... was one of the best & most rewarding decisions ever. I love you Terry, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment