Friday, April 20, 2012

the should, the cat, & the lovely

I sooooo should have been working thru some more music today and yet .... LIFE (once again) seemed to get in the way! Besides adding finesse to some of the items I am gathering for the chorus rummage sale, I was finishing up laundry, getting some thank you notes scribed, grocery shopping, and taking short stroll to get some backdrop pictures at the Captain's request. HOWEVER- being one to know & appreciate the fact that all work & no play makes the Princess a dull girl .... I did come a runnin' when the Capt claimed that "his cat" was initiating a KODAK moment. Add to that the lovely flowers that arrived in the company of my adorable hubby ... who has been out & about a lot lately with his own obligations. It makes for a full & fragrant Thursday for me!














No comments: