Thursday, August 30, 2012

making hay while the crop is still being harvested ....

so ... I'm using my NEW computer that is running lickity-split fast compared to it's predecessor, ever so joyful that the Capt was able to recover all the info from my hard drive, but waiting til tomorrow for the rest of my programs to get loaded up (scrapping will have to wait!).  I LOVE my illuminated keyboard... it means I don't have to turn the lamp on, when I have the monitor down low and just wanting to veg out & surf!  SO- last night, prior to my owl encounter- I took a few pictures of the moon zigzaging in & out of the clouds.  It would have been a good Halloween atmosphere  :o)   Windows 7 is quite a bit different than XP- so I've been experimenting a little .. since I don't have the availability yet to all the stuff I would normally be doing here in my ddcave.   I already appreciate the speed and some of the shortcuts, so I'm sure I'll be fine ... even if this old dog has to learn a new trick or two! 

No comments: