the quality of these photos are less than ideal. why? Because I'm too darn lazy to go downstairs & get either my camera, or my external hard drive that has my "good" pictures on it! SO- I took them with my computer so I could just turn it around & click. why? well ... because I think I have a wee bit of the Capt's cold & it's turning me into a lump. He was struck down (hard) on Wednesday with this virus that has had him in bed & USUALLY asleep 20 hours of each. Add to that a nagging cough, lack of appetite, aches & pains from head to toe, and a general mental lethargy that he is getting pretty darn "sick" of! What he HAS enjoyed ... is the company of a furry dude & dudette for nearly every moment he's indisposed.
POKI, seems to be viewing it as an excuse to take twice as many naps as usual. Monkey uses the Capt as her own personal heating pad. Whatever the pros may be regarding this less than "healthy" situation .... I STILL HOPE it's on the mend... I have things to do above and beyond soup & sanitizing!


No comments:
Post a Comment