I once worked with a gal who seemed to emote a calmness vibe. Her face would show some concern, perhaps even frustration ... but she spoke in quiet tones and always seemed to listen before anything else. In times of turmoil ... she would remove herself if possible. Even with a smile spread across her face, she was inward with thought and taking pause. She was the type of person I liked working with. A "get the job done, complaining takes time, say what you have to say, get over what has little consequence on your life, gentle soul" kinda person. She was and still is.
This evening we spent a few minutes on the phone talking MUCH about me ... or rather my energy, my spirit, my inner voice. I'm not sure what to make of it just yet, it takes a little time to process all the words & feelings that surface. But I have long had interest & curiosity about intuitive readings so I purchased one of her sessions thru ETSY and counted down the days til we could connect at a quiet time between the 2 of us. I had no expectations, or even questions for her ... I simply wanted to connect on a deeper level & with an open mind. I find that I feel a flutter of excitement over the thought of connecting the dots ... of some of the pictures & words she felt begin to take shape. I look forward to it. And tonight ... as I gather my thoughts together before drifting off to sleep ... I will listen, just a little harder to those little voices in my head. I will watch for the blossoming yet to come, a piece of the puzzle of my life, move toward those things that bring me the most joy & listen to the inner voices with my heart -not my head. I will be more aware of what can be....
Thanks Sophie!!
No comments:
Post a Comment