The Captain ... in all his typical consideration & thoughtfulness, has a SERIOUS
will-power issue when it comes to buying things for me. While I admit that it is often a wonderful thing ... it seems to affect his
hearing BIG TIME ! His latest and hopefully last break-down came at my birthday getaway when he presented me with a gorgeous & ever-so-appropriate
sea star bracelet. In his eyes (and admittedly mine as well) ... the multicolored sapphires represent sea glass. (my fav beach find & quartet namesake). SO - my wrist was blinged up and we chatted about how it should be the last of such extravagance & purchases ... because I have so much to adorn myself already. He agreed.
He also lied.
He had the matching ring already set aside to present me on "heart" day!! I suppose I could stomp my foot, with hands on hips, with a serious tone to my finger shaking .. but OMG ... they are so lovely, and ... uh ... ya know ... I wouldn't want to hurt his feelings!!!! Thank you my love ... you are disobedient, but truly adored!
No comments:
Post a Comment