I have found that life is ever evolving ... and recently ... so has my vocal production. Spending 4 days with these ladies is the cause & reason. Having been reminded that EVERYONE was once a beginner, & feeling like I am still one at times ... I came from this musical weekender with new tools and new inspiration to do better & be better!
The passion I have for the Captain, is matched ONLY by my passion for singing !
In my younger years, it was my escape from a belief that I was somewhat insignificant. In my early 20's .. it was mask allowing me to emerge from my shell ... and now ... it is what has pulled me from depression (twice), & multiplied my circle of friends & happiness- many times over!! SO, imagine what a few days spent singing and REALLY making music must do to ones inner soul !! I am feeling pretty darn full ....
In my younger years, it was my escape from a belief that I was somewhat insignificant. In my early 20's .. it was mask allowing me to emerge from my shell ... and now ... it is what has pulled me from depression (twice), & multiplied my circle of friends & happiness- many times over!! SO, imagine what a few days spent singing and REALLY making music must do to ones inner soul !! I am feeling pretty darn full ....
of ideas & hope & love ... for those I sing for & those I sing with!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment