Thursday, October 10, 2013
why did this chicken cross the road ??
It's difficult to say ...
Watching them ... they don't often look like they know what they are doing. Their heads jerk from side to side erratically as if that 3rd cup of Kona coffee put them over the top! They peck, they flick, they mumble constantly. Are they talking to themselves? or chatting with others unseen? Are they talking about us ?? (like those ladies in the nail salon) who knows ..... certainly not I
PERHAPS .... he noticed this lovely young couple a few feet away and was interested in an autograph .... or more likely, a handout!
I'm thinking it's more likely (and certainly more intelligent) that he is interested in a better view of the falls. Although, chickens are not known to be to be particularly smart..... so .....
Let me give up on this mind bending question and just go about my day... hoping that someone else can sort this all out.
After all, I'm on vacation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment