Saturday, October 12, 2013

working at relaxing ASAP

within a few days, I am (so) going to wish I was doing this .... 
It's the way I have spent more days than not for the past 3 weeks.  I was not bored, I did not feel guilty.  I relaxed!  (and I was really good at it)
TODAY, my routine has been a bit different.  It was time to figure out how to get back onto the suitcases.  2morrow is departure day, and we do NOT want to spend our last morning rushing to get out the door on time.  2 boxes have been shipped home, with another packed up that will be used as our 2nd carry on... since I am now hand carrying my sa-weet ukulele on to the plane.
AS OF 30 minutes ago... I am officially done, with the exception of those minor things that have to go into the cases in the morning after our toiletries are completed, and the Captain is off to the beach for his last paddle boarding outing of this trip.  Upon his return, we will round up the leftovers to figure out what to "call" dinner ... and toast to our trip's completion with a customized mai tai.  As the evennig comes to an end (with me likely in a bubbled tub), I will likely be a bit overwhelmed with thoughts of what I am leaving and where I am heading .... feeling weary and    sad.  I have, before, been far more ready to go home than this.  The circumstances were much different then.  For now, I shall enjoy, and perhaps even relish in the few waking hours I have left here.

No comments: