YUP- Friday the 13th and I am none the worse for wearbut then .... I am NOT supersticious! (nor can I spell it)
I was surprised by the number of patients
today that mentioned they started to
reschedule their appt because of the date.

well looky
here - Pa &
little kitty
are sharing
the blanky.
She has a
different "style"
SHE likes to be
totally covered.
I don't know how
she breathes !! She will bury herself deep & sometimes even
roll over so she is totally "tucked" in! She particularly likes
fuzzy blankets cuz they are warmer & she does love to be warm.
Thanks Pa- you're a good sport considering she is a 10th your
size & yet she claims half your blanket. AND - big kitty is
this is where I plan to spend an obscene
amount of time tomorrow (of not the
entire weekend!)
THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING
CAPTAIN (ILY)

1 comment:
I wish I would of slept in! Stupid body woke up @ 5! Staryed xmas card and plan to scrap all afternoon! Yipee!!!!!!!
Post a Comment