
First thing this morning I finished the last of the wrapping needed for
our journey to celebrate "Christmas in Bako". That accomplished, my
next goal was to pack up all of the holiday decor to get it back into the
our journey to celebrate "Christmas in Bako". That accomplished, my
next goal was to pack up all of the holiday decor to get it back into the
attic. Between the 2 chores, I lost count at 20 trips down stairs or up to
the attic.
HENCE .... by lunch time, a little help was in order. I have a few things
left to do but I am pleasantly surprised at what I was able to accomplish!
SOME DAYS just go a little more smoothly than others. YAY 4 me.
HENCE .... by lunch time, a little help was in order. I have a few thingsleft to do but I am pleasantly surprised at what I was able to accomplish!
SOME DAYS just go a little more smoothly than others. YAY 4 me.
No comments:
Post a Comment