Sunday, January 23, 2011

$16 couture !!!!


OMG .... I could have spent a L-O-T more time (& money) in this place if I had either (thank goodness I didn't) EVERYTHING in the store is 16.00 (seriously) and I have to say .... I was shocked! There was tons of clothing, shoes, scarfs, jewelry of MANY types and purses (lots of styles) The merchandise is arranged according to color- so if there is a particular hued item ... you don't have to wander the entire store. In a given section it may be different shades of (ie) pink but include sweaters, jackets, tanks, dresses, skirts, etc. It's awesome .... the sizes run a little small .... so I found little that was "fluffy" enough for my bod .... but, trust me .... that was a good thing. The baubles ranged from bangles to wild earings, beaded items, & long chains with fun, oversized, pendants. AND- I'm not exagerating when I estimate over a thousand scarves!! Very friendly, very organized place. I was impressed (& excited). The guys were doing their own thing ... and I was shoppin' away. Here are my "treasures".

No comments: