Saturday, January 29, 2011

that lovin' feelin' ..... (no TMI this time)


I have finished my banner due to post in a couple of days and found out that my incredible hubby has been fast at work on his own Valentine plans. A few weeks ago I told him that all I wanted for V day was a love letter from him. I have plenty of theses and way too many that's and I don't need anymore of the other stuff .... but having his thoughts in writing would be a wonderful gesture. Now don't misunderstand - I DO want them presented during a quiet dinner for 2!
Due to the expense he went to for my Bday present .... he announced it was also my Vday present (totally understandable), but I did ask if he was trying to get out of writing my love letter and he just laughed (?) AND TODAY I found out that he has made additional quiet time for 2 plans for us as well- and again I asked if he was doing it instead of putting words to print. Now, I should point out here that he is always romantic, loving & demonstrative on both counts- so it's not like he could write anything he hasn't communicated to me, soooooo .... if the "letter" never materializes .... he's certainly not in the dog house in any way, shape, or form!! To say that I am spoiled is an understatement to the Nth degree. (and I wonder on a regular basis what I did to deserve how special he treats me!!!) I love this man of mine ..... and not JUST in February!