Tuesday, January 4, 2011

and the music plays on (I think)

Tonight, at the urging of my husband, and accompanied by two of the most musical ladies I know .... I sang. I made music. Less than I used to. FAR more than I have in a very long, long, long, long, long time. (as the Captain would say). I was as nervous and anxious as the new kid in class, but excited at the same time. So- as I have MANY times before .... I have to thank these 3 people for pushing (a little) and encouraging (a lot)- to get me to take this step. I know now that the music is still in my heart and just needs a little warming up (and a whole lot of exercising). TY to the Central Coast Celebration Chorus for making us feel welcome tonight!!
Watch out region 11, here I come (I think)

No comments: