Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I luv Tuesday, I hate Tuesday, I luv Tuesday

You might think I appear schitzo but I'm not.
Yes you are.
No, I'm not!

I look forward to gathering up with the chorus. I "try" to learn at least one name each week. And I visualize my music every night, in anticipation of when I will get to sing again with people (not the learning tape) .... then Tuesday morning comes around and I'm thinking ... OMG, I didn't listen enough, I didn't learn enough, I don't remember anything. I warm up. I don't feel warmed up. I get butterflies that I can't get into formation. OMG, I can't get a breath. What's that lady's name? What am I doing here? more time, I need more time. Then .... an hour into rehearsal .... I don't want it to end. YES, let's sing thru it again. OOOOh, that sounded good. Hey, I sounded kinda good that time. Wow, I remembered that move twice in a row! I REALLY love this.

...... so goes my love/hate affair with chorus. And so it shall be that I will feel this way again & again for a while. Since I was handed a folder of music tonight that would stay put in 40 mph winds!!! Well, at least I love Tuesdays at the moment!

No comments: