You know those times when you ask a friend how something looks on you and she replies;
"uh, yea, it looks .... good"
Or went out on that date with the hunky guy and at the end of it he says;
"I had a really ... nice ... time"
Well this morning I had some greek style yogurt, and to that I state;
"It was ok"
and in this case ... ok is more OK than the usual meaning of it .... cuz I'm actually glad. I heard some hoopla about it & I was curious, so I bit the budget bullet and bought a couple. And- finding that I am not going to have the mental tug-o-war of buying half as many because they cost twice as much, or driving about 4 miles less for every greek yogurt I decided to buy (@4.10 a gallon for regular & getting 34 mpg ... it costs me about.12 a mile for gas) .... anyway- it means I don't have to worry about figuring any of that out now. And that's GREAT since I have been flittering my money away on things like milk, & toilet paper, & my SA "hobby" already!!
No comments:
Post a Comment