Wednesday, August 31, 2011

INTRODUCING- Ima Gunna

PERHAPS, there are those of you who have not met her yet .... (and I commend you if that's the case).
With VERY LITTLE research, I found that Ima Gunna comes from a family with roots that go way back. Most people have crossed paths with ancestors of hers over the years, becoming very good friends. Perhaps the names sound familiar to you as well- May B. Tomorrow, and I. Needta. There are familial inventions that are better known than the creator themselves, such as the round tuit- and a Crastinator in the group that is so good at what she does, she's considered a PRO! Infact even a breakfast dish is named for one of them .... eggs skusis!! This little history lesson has come to end for now .... that is until I find ANOTHER reason to avoid finishing the laundry today!

No comments: