Ever notice (?) when people make comments or give their opinions when #1 it wasn't solicited and #2, they don't know what their talking about. I see it alot on FB ..... "you shouldn't do this" or "I heard about that" ..... I'm sorry but I gotta say- IGNORANCE is NOT bliss .... it's just plain lazy! If you don't know about something first hand-then don't pass the information on as if you do. If you want to make a comment about something, then get some backround information from a reliable source to back it up ..... don't just pass stuff on that you have no experience or knowledge about! That little button labeled COMMENT- isn't a requirement.
It's sort of like the "one-upping" that goes on with The Real Housewives shows ... people wanting be part of a conversation tend to make things up so they feel like they are contributing- instead of just listening! ARGH.
TO THESE PEOPLE I SAY .... get a life :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment