Tuesday, August 9, 2011

there is TOOOOO much of this year left!

soooooo pretty (wish I'd thought of it earlier!)

MY SISTER and I have been ever so diligent at keeping up with our project 365 that we have BOTH have over indulged and our 12 month album is only holding about 8 .... maybe 9 months if I try hard to condense. BUT THEN AGAIN- why not celebrate the fact that we have alot to say... rather than keep it to snippets?! Somedays, 1 picture and a couple of sentences is all I need, but at other times .... I wanna journal, journal, journal !! EVEN THOUGH, I am careful not to duplicate what I am posting or pics I am adding to that of my blog- I still have times when there is much to document (because I print out my blog at the end of the year too) . ANYWAY, I ordered a pair of matching albums so I could split the year and not have it so hard to turn pages because of over crowding and I love, Love, LOVE the ones I picked out. They came today and they are even prettier than I expected. I think if I decide to tackle this again for 2012 ... I will see if I can just get the innards or .... MAYBE just design the scheme & journal cards myself & get the variety of sleeves like I added to this one. hmmmmm .... I like that idea!

1 comment:

Cindy Welch said...

i AM SPLITTING MINE UP IN TWO THIS WEEKEND, 6 MONTHS IN EACH AND YES NEXT YEAR YOU CAN JUST BY SOME OF THE INNARDS. I AM GOING TO PROBABLY DESIGN MY OWN INNARDS AND GO WITH A BLACK PINK AND TEAL TYPE THEM. WITH DAMASK OF COURSE. BUT I MAY CHANGE MY MIND. I LOVE THE PROJECT I THINK IT FORCES YOU TO PUT MORE WORDS DOWN AND DOCUMENT MORE REAL LIFE. I STILL SCRAP A LAYOUT BUT IT FITS INSIDE NICELY AND IT TELLS MY STORY BETTER. WEEK IN THE LIFE WAS A BIG CHALLANGE BUT I EVEN PUSHED MYSELF FURTHER. SO LOVE IT. YA GOTTA DO IT NEXT YEAR LOL. CANT WAIT TO DOCUMENT OUR NYC TRIP. I THINK I WILL HAVE A FEW INSERTS FOR THAT WEEK FROM ALL OUR GATHERING LOL