LUCKY ME ... Anthony decided he wanted to ride with gramma, so I got to paddle around an extra 46# (Like I wasn't already- haha)
and OF COURSE .... we planned plenty of time for some beach fun in the sun as well. castles, splashing, snacks .... we had it all! He's exhausted .... hungry & in need of a shower now and I am already wondering that in a couple of days, I will be wishing he was here to do it all again. It was a good week Anthony!! We love you.
and OF COURSE .... we planned plenty of time for some beach fun in the sun as well. castles, splashing, snacks .... we had it all! He's exhausted .... hungry & in need of a shower now and I am already wondering that in a couple of days, I will be wishing he was here to do it all again. It was a good week Anthony!! We love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment