this may be the 1st time (ever) that I've gone a full week between posts. What is life coming to .... that keeps me from my mental therapy for so long? Frankly, it was a busy week but in total, not as exhausting as today all by itself!! Pleasantly tiring, but I'm glad it's done and I can guarantee, I will be sleeping long & hard tonight. My dogs, they are a-barkin' after being on them with little or no relief from 8:30am- 4pm. Most of it being with my voluteer work with the police department, followed by some much need shopping for necessities. It's not our usual kind of "date" but it was a day when the Captain and I were never more than a few feet from each other. On the agenda RIGHT NOW??? a foot rub and the caramel latte that I passed up this morning to get out of the house on time. now that .... is worth waiting for :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment