Thursday, September 1, 2011

fallin' from grace ....

ON THIS .... the first day of September .....
I have completed a week of gardening, been to the Dr for the first of a series of appts that will (likely) tell me what I have heard with each bi-yrly physical prior (but it will give me peace to know), I have stocked up a weeks worth of groceries, shopped for PJs, listened to my chorus trax 4 times each & repeated my dbl qtet trak 6 times, emptied the dishwasher, HANDWRITTEN a note to my niece, vacumed the craft room, cleaned the litter boxes, removed the polish from my toes, picked some oranges, and made 9 plays on WWF. ALL by 12:30 ....
I HAVE NOT .... been kayaking for over a week (obligations, big swells, etc), I have NOT gone for a significant walk, I have NOT used the treadmill, I have NOT cut back on carbs, I have NOT retouched my roots, I have NOT painted the living room wall, I have NOT sorted out the video cabinet in the spare room, I have NOT backed up my computer, I have NOT pulled the fall decor out ..... I HAVE fallen from my self-appointed duties. well - the day isn't over (yet)

No comments: