
I will be sitting on this bench ... waiting for the Captain to comeback to pick me up with the rental car. It will not be red. Probably not blue or black either. AND THIS year, it will also NOT be an SUV. Within a couple of hours, we will have stopped for a few groceries, checked into our condo, and walk across the street to Kalapaki beach. By this time, I will have taken at least 50 pictures, and I will be squishing my toes into the sand.

We will walk the length of the beach, ankle to knee high in the water, and talk about what to do tomorrow ....
which will be much like today, only it will include the beach much earlier ... and we will be there most of the day. walking, splashing, talking, reading, people watching, napping, spashing & walking some more. Ken will have checked on the rates for his beloved paddleboarding and toying with the idea of surfing (but not follow thru) ..... and we will have our first tropical cocktail & an early supper of appetizers at Dukes on the Beach & likely hang out til sunset. THis may all sound very planned & predictable .... and that's fine with me, because from the moment I step OFF the plane, I will be relaxed!
No comments:
Post a Comment