Friday, September 16, 2011

Would it be snobbish of me to say...(?)

Would you think ill of me if I was to comment on the city we are staying in? More specifically, the restaurant we are eating in.
We used to have a Sizzler steakhouse at home, and for sr citizens... It's a pretty decent meal for the price! Sooo, we were pleased to see one literally next door to the hotel. Simple, stable ... And i get my salad fix FOR SURE. but..... While I was eating, I people watched (1 of my favorite hobbies).
I honestly thought (almost out loud) that we were the only normal people in the building! Maybe that sounds a little snooty...but when you peruse the room and all you can see is shirts without sleeves on the guys, a lack of foundation undergarments on the females, a lot of missing teeth, and a high percentage of 300 pounders .... You tend to feel a little out of place right?
I'm just sayin'

No comments: