entirely along the ocean. The views are wonderful and most of the time you are able to enjoy the refreshing sea breezes ......
which is a GOOD THING !
since the sun was high in the sky & the path stretches on & on (when you're getting tired). While I stopped for quick shots here &
since the sun was high in the sky & the path stretches on & on (when you're getting tired). While I stopped for quick shots here &there, but
the Captain kept up a quick pace while pushing pops along in his wheel chair. The path is well maintained & is destined to grow longer yet (when money permits).
the Captain kept up a quick pace while pushing pops along in his wheel chair. The path is well maintained & is destined to grow longer yet (when money permits).
I wore my "Oprah" sun visor but it was still a toasty stroll indeed. So the round trip was about 8 miles for us & THEN we stopped & had a shave ice (mine was guava-coconut)

No comments:
Post a Comment