Sunday, October 25, 2009

pleeeeeeze indulge me

THERE IS SO MUCH I could say about our
anniversary celebration last week. And yet .... I find that quite a few of my
pictures say it for me. I can feel EXACTLY what I was feeling everytime I
open them up. The lighting turned out to be a real challenge so I have been
spending some time editing to get rid of shadows, etc. But it is a labor of love,
since it allows me to linger with them.
I was visibly emotional quite a few times
early on. Some words that were said that hit me deep in the heart. Here .... the
Captain (trying to control his emotion as well) was allowing me a moment & it
really helped to feel his cheek agains mine.
This was a quiet moment at sunset.
Posed (yes) but real? - YES. I so love this man with all my heart & soul.

No comments: