but .....
I will be writing a post card to my 9 year old grandson, my 7 year old grand daughter, & my 3 year old grandchild (yet to be determined!!) perhaps even more ......................
I will be retired.
I will still be trying to lose 10 lb
I will wish my sisters were meeting me on Maui
I will be helping to plan Terry's wedding with his fiancee
(ok, this one might be a stretch)
AND I will love my captain even more.
2 comments:
I hope to be:
1. holding my grandbaby whild Grandad is teaching the older one to catch a ball.
2. Realize I will never have my dream, but my life is pretty good.
3. Will be meeting my sister in Maui
4. Will have lost 10 pounds LOL (probably with lipo suction)
5. Will be planning the next five years.!
I will hopefully be loving on your kitties while you are basking in the Hawaiian sun.
And I will have just recovered from lipo with Cindy and watched 50chick flicks with her while Richard made us low-fat healthy meals (you said dream, didn't u?)
The other, can't share on the blog :-)
Post a Comment