
marks in some way or another .... but our footprints in the sand have
already disappeared. Our laughter floated in the air for a few minutes
to be sure. Thoughts of those who watch us interact have long been
forgotten. I can hope that we brought a smile to someone's heart. I
would like to believe that a random act of kindness may have brightened
someone's day.
I actually like the ideaof whatever "footprint" I leave being washed away. I choose to
believe that it means I can make a new imprint with each new
day..... that I can do something good, or something stupid - and
know that the next day I have an opportunity to make a better
impression!
While this is really

just a picture that was taken without the right exposure or light - I am feeling
that it is a reminder that we are just visiting spirits to this wonderful island.
We are readying ourselves mentally to return home.
For us, it's pretty easy to do cuz we soooo love our home & our neighbors.
No comments:
Post a Comment