Wednesday, October 7, 2009

maintenance day !!

hair maintenance that is ....
by halfway thru our vacation (OMG half gone already) my hair has usually turned honey blond(ish) and although I like the warm color alongside my now carmel skin .... it only has about 5 days shelf life before it starts looking brassy. I often put a coate of conditioner on my hair on beach days so my hair stays reasonably healthy but since I don't like it the eventual color of straw - I usually choose this day to do some beauti-fying. SO, I have sent the boys off to the beach by themselves and I will spend an hour or so at the hilltop pool and then GET TO WORK on my locks !
IN REGARDS to my crispy cheeks ..... I think I have turned the corner & they are recovering nicely. I was sooooo close to calling a dermotologist on Monday when I tried using Gold Bond ultra healing lotion Sunday pm. I d/c'd everything else I was using- except to add Aveno 70 spf for faces on days I expected some sun exposure. Not only has the slight tenderness I was feeling after washing my face (not unusual) gone, but it is actually less red & definately softer to the touch YAAAAAAY. I hope it's for real
RIGHT NOW ..... off to the pool. ALOHA

No comments: