Tuesday, March 23, 2010

an anniversary to leave uncelebrated

MOM- 3 years ago yesterday you were taken from us unexpectedly. I understand that more often than not- sad things do happen unexpectedly but this ...... Had you been ill over a lengthy time, (rather than days) we might have prepared ourselves better- you & I. Even though I truly feel we expressed our love to each other often & in many ways, we would have said more yet. You would have given me advise, I would have made promises I would forever keep. You would have told me one more tme how long you waited for me. And I would have cried, as I do now, but with noisey sobs, rather than this constant stream of tears. We had so much yet to share. I miss you mom & I pray that somehow- I touch someone in my life in as many positive & loving ways as you touched mine. I love you.

No comments: