Saturday, March 6, 2010

bummer dude... where's my rain???

as I have mentoned MANY times .... I do soooo love the rain. I am willing to compromise and not have it rain all the time {afterall- this isn't Seattle}, and I don't mind if it is just a shower VS torrential downpour .... I don't want to move mountains or have houses slide down the hillside. BUT- when it is forecasted, I get my hopes up :o( IT MIGHT BE prudent to note at this point that if I listened to the Captain's updated forecasts, I wouldn't be as disappointed- since HIS are just, if not more acurate than the TV weatherman. Be that as it may ..... here is a pic I took during last week's storm.

and I have
decided
that just
because it
isn't raining-
doesn't mean
I can't stay
in my PJ's
today !!

No comments: