Monday, March 1, 2010

for my sissy ..............

GOOD GRIEF !!!!!!!!!
every dog-gone time I tried to get this completed, SOMETHING
went wrong. Operator error was the most common but because
I was multi-tasking ..... I screwed up, then lost power, then lost
the internet connection, then got distracted. yatta, yatta, yatta

AND ...
after all that, and starting my "dedicated to" for the third time, I am settling with this one. BUT I wanna say (for the record) that the first one (which I swear I saved and cannot "find" for the life of me) was REALLY the grooviest of all. It had little bits & pieces of LouLou's fit-for-a-diva ideas that are going into her newest happy place. I feel honored that a couple of my suggestions were taken to heart .... since I doooooooooooo hope to be creating there with her from time to time! LUV YA SIS (and thank you)

1 comment:

Cindy Welch said...

wHEN I CANT FIND WHAT I SAVED, I DO A SEARCH BY DATE AND I USUALLY FIND IT. THANKS I CANT WAIT TILL YOU COME TO CREATE