I found over the past few months that there are times when my back gets tired after long hours in my craft room. ALTHOUGH I am pretty good and sitting up straight .... sometimes a little support is welcome. So I have have been using a similar kitchen stool the last couple of days and I can definately see the diff. SO ..................And with our taxes (finally) completed and filed, we dumped most of our well-earned refund in savings but kept a bit out for the Captain & I to each do with "what we like". I am considering a Kindle, the Captain may have surf lessons in his future. We'll see
1 comment:
Love the chair and for one who works occasionally in your room, YIPEE, I thought your previous stools hurt my back. cant wait to come try it.
On the kindle front. I love LOve LOVEEEEEEE mine. But get the smaller one as it fits in purse better and you can make the font bigger if you have to. Whats cools is then you can get a blackberry and there is an application for kindle on it. If you forget the kindle then you can read it on your phone and it picks up where you left off at home AMAZING. I love mine and am reading a free book right now. So cool. Plus the pink leather cover and leoard gel makes it look FABULOUS!!!!!!
Post a Comment