Friday, March 19, 2010

a day at the beach

so - gettin up more leisurely, having yummies first thing in the morning, lazin' about and doing whatever, whenever is a MIGHTY good thing today! Might add a pic or two later, but for right now .... I will just chat along merrily. We just finished a lunch of leftovers. We have had some great eats & most of the time I have had a little sumpin left over. Last might was the FIRST TIME the Captain didn't gobble his plate up so he finished off his seared lamb just now!
Last night, we moved our king sized mattress onto the living room floor, so we could hear the ocean all night long (yay) With the down comforter... the Captain was plenty warm & it was a treat to hear the waves whenever I turned over. Loved it! The mattress is STILL in the living room ... we sat on it with our computers this morning (and now). While we are discussing the rest of our day- we're gonna take a walk on the beach!!! 72 degrees at the moment.

No comments: