Sunday, April 18, 2010

buttons & brads

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS ..... I had such fun playing with all my fru-fru embelishments this past couple of days. I had a stack of digital pages that I started playing with & I seemed to use a lot of buttons, brads, & glitter glue. It gave me a chance to unload my DVR as well, since I listen more so than "watch" TV most of the time. While I glammed up my pages ... I also watched EVERY episode of Glee that I had missed. Yes ..... that means I am a GLEEK just like my sister!!
LouLou & I SKYPED a half dozen times this weekend as well. That is totally cool & I can't wait til Foo gets on board as well. It allows me to see my parents too .... how cool is that?!! I dusted my piano off today. BOY does that make me feel guilty. The poor thing must be awfully lonely!! I guess that music that left my heart also vacated the tips of my fingers. Maybe I can do something about that.

No comments: