Saturday, April 24, 2010

my list seems to be on "auto-add"

I keep having list left at the end of my day .... what's up with that?!! I feel like I got next to nothing done and yet I was busy all day. I find this very confusing!! It's like there is things being added automatically. OH, ha-ha ...... it's being done by me! I gotta admit, the first day back home after travelling is ALWAYS like this .... a lot done but not a lot accomplished. I've got doubts that I will be painting tomorrow as I originally planned. Seems the laundry in the basket has been procreating & the vacuum must have been sitting around watching TV the entire time we were gone (?) I will have to make good use of my time tomorrow, since I got some serious scrappin' to do as well (and my mind is already in create-mode). So right after I run around the block a few times (to work off the rocky road cake I was hog-tied & force fed this evening) I am hitting the hay to read a bit before snoozing ..... my current selection is "Guilty as Sin".

1 comment:

Cindy Welch said...

My motto skip work and go right to scrappin or shopping! And I was forced to eat carrott cake pancakes!