Sunday, April 11, 2010

didn't want it til I was told I couldn't have it

HA-HA
has that happened to you? you never do something in particular, until someone mentions that you probably couldn't do it. then you are on a psychological mission to do it. (gee, I wish that worked with dieting!!) Never go shopping on Wednesdays maybe, until you have no car- then suddenly, for the first time in your life you want to go somewhere on Wednesday!! I can easily go a few days without posting on the blog .... til of course I am trying to put it off on purpose- then suddenly I have a million things to say!!?! WELL- since my build up to post #500 is now history as of late last night (even tho I should have waited til at least Monday) .... now I have the opportunity, but OF COURSE all those things I wanted to say are floating out in space somewhere (certainly not in my head now). NOT THAT anyone is concerned about it ... but rest assured my silence won't last long. But then, if you are reading this .... you weren't avoiding me anyway!

No comments: