Monday, April 19, 2010

repeatable quotes (I mean it)

there WILL BE at least one of these you will want to repeat to someone (my guess .... more than one)

The safest way to double your money
is to fold it over once & put it in your
pocket (Kin Hubbard)

People say that money is not the key
to happiness, but I always figured if
you have enough money, you can
have a key made (Joan Rivers)

Money frees you from doing the
things you dislike. Since I dislike
doing nearly everything, money
is handy (Groucho Marx)

Money isn't everything, but it sure
keeps you in touch with your
children (J.P. Getty)

and the Captain's fav;
A man is a success if he gets up
in the morning & goes to bed at
night & in between does what
he wants to do (Bob Dylan)

I think that means that ALL of us are successful at one time or another!!

No comments: