Monday, April 26, 2010

everything you ever wanted in print & a bag of chips!

I ordered my 2009 blog "book". Not cheap, not without challenges- but because, even I think I had a few interesting things to "ponder" about over the year! I am hoping to look down from above many years from now (MANY & more importantly from above), and see my sons or grandchildren finding it amongst my things and, reading along, thinking I was sorta interesting (or funny, or profound, or ..... well something). The catch to the order is that the first 20 pages is a reasonable cost- but then WHY would a person have a blog if on 365 days they only had 20 things to say???? Be that as it may, I had 293 posts that I whittled down to about 270 or so ... taking out some short ones that were just blah-blah this, or yatta-yatta that. AND SINCE I am already well over 200 posts for 2010, I am thinking more about how I enclose pictures & such so that once I see the 2009 book, I can see what I would have done different. Should be interesting!!

No comments: