Monday, April 12, 2010

the thoughts are stronger than fatigue at the moment

I have a wee bit of insomnia at the moment .... thinking about someone else who could be awake at this hour as well, and knowing how she feels. Of course knowing how she feels isn't enough to console her. It can bring the right words, but it can't quell the fear she may be feeling. It might calm the emotions temporarily, but she's proably still got a few to work thru before resolve sets in. I was in her shoes once and add to it a child still at home and a huge mortgage. I worried, & cried, & felt the panic that comes .... but then the common sense finally arrived on the scene and took over for awhile. The fact was .... I was going thru something that I could not change, & therefore had no control over. There did come a time when a calmness finally came because I felt I was doing the best I could at the moment, and that needed to just be enough. so while I understand she might not be there yet, I want her to know that I am thinking about her and hope that she can take comfort in those words soooo many people are bound to say. "sometimes things happen for a really good reason"
and you know what- they usually do!!

No comments: