Saturday, September 18, 2010

ahhh the joy of aches & pains (?)

REALLY .... they are aches & pains of fatigue from working hard ... and that means getting things done!! This picture doesn't do it justice (yet) but the arbor is secured & jasmine planted at each side. I planted some ground cover around the bird bath/fountain & spread some more gravel under the stepping stones. AND I AM exhausted .... but in a totally awesome way!! We've hung 4 solar lanterns on the fence, with 2 more possibly to be mounted on the arbor itself. We're gonna wait to decide on that for now.


Tomorrow, I am planning to get the hibiscus plants INTO the ground and maybe even get the windchime hooks mounted, & the drip system finished ..... we'll see what the day brings.
I love it already & it's only half done. Pretty groovey. ILY Captain. You worked hard today!!

No comments: