Monday, September 27, 2010

still air ...... still

WOW- here I sit with the house already closed up with shades drawn by 7:30am, because the air temperature is far above the norm for first thing in the morning on a late September day here. During the night, they reached the 80's & hovered. The ocean air was somehow sucked away & not returned. Even at the waters' edge it sits at 70 ...... oh but for the well planned day of doing a little bit of sorting in the store room since I need to pull out the suicases anyway. hmmmmm. The plants may get a beating from the sun today so, considering them & not the sweat it will produce on me .... I think I will scoot them closer to potential shade right now. My typical mug of joe isn't on this morning's agenda!!
It's official- summer at the beach has finally arrived.

No comments: