On the UP SIDE- check out my day (so far) 
..... Coffee "in" Atlantic City via delivery by my Captain while I lounged in bed & woke up slowly :o)

..... Coffee "in" Atlantic City via delivery by my Captain while I lounged in bed & woke up slowly :o)
I officially started on project Luco. I pulled out all sorts of sweet baby embellishments
AND printed all the pics I think I will be using.
MY serenity garden is taking shape. FAAAAAAAAR sooner than I anticipated. With the Captain so busy these days, I thought I would be working solo- but he was there front & center. CHECK OUT THE BEAUUUUUTIFUL fence (our neighbor calls it the Taj Mahal of fences!!)The bird feeders found a new location, as did the fountain that has been practicing out front waiting for it's special place. Still have a ways to go but what a great start!!! The ideas are in my head & as soon as the money is in my pocket as well - wooooo hoooo

so yesssssssssssssssssssss- it was a great weekend and to top it off- we are BBQ'ing with the O'briens. YUM, bring it on Danno!


so yesssssssssssssssssssss- it was a great weekend and to top it off- we are BBQ'ing with the O'briens. YUM, bring it on Danno!

No comments:
Post a Comment