Sunday, September 26, 2010

enemies in the castle

I AM POPOKI.

this is how I prefer to spend my day. I'm flexible... don't get me wrong. I can sleep just about anywhere. BUT THE POINT IS that today .... this was where I ended up doing it. More importantly, this was not my first choice! I don't like it when my options are diminished. I don't like it when my choices are limited. I don't like it when there are enemies in my castle.
This .... is my mortal enemy.






and this .... is her accomplice. The two of them make a lot of noise. They move fast, and a lot. They smell funny. They touch all of my toys, and they move things around. They monopolize the attention of my servants. They take up a lot of room. They call me funny names in their funny little voices. They change my routine and I don't like it. BUT, because they seem to cause a significant amount of laughter around here- I tolerate them ... and I know that in a matter of time they will go home or fall asleep. Then I take control of the castle again. (as it should be)

No comments: